How we achieved 15 X the calls for this local business through targeted Optimisation of Google Business Profile
Business Case Study – Townsville Building & Pest Inspection
Michael’s building inspection and pest control business is enjoying significant growth thanks to a managed local search campaign.
The informative friendly & sometimes funny posts published regularly to their Google Business Profile have this small business go from not appearing on maps at all in search results to ranking No.1 across Townsville for their chosen service keywords. Needless to say, they are pretty stoked.
As this is a service area business that travels to their customers, it made it a little tricky to rank as customers don’t come to bricks and mortar locations, so no check-ins, and a challenge to gain reviews. That didn’t stop the team at Ground Zero Digital from working their magic and overcoming these digital obstacles.
Google Business Profile Stats
- 15 x more phone calls
- 5 x more website visit
- 10 x more appearances on map views
- 4 x more appearances in search results
How did we improve the Google Business Profile rankings?
- Optimisation of Google Business Profile
- The all-important NAPW – Name/address/phone/website
- Define the business area – suburbs serviced
- Keyword analysis – what does the data tell us about what users are searching for?
- List services provided (keywords)
- Upload logo, photos and videos
- Top search terms used (Google verified data)
- Create a location landing page on the website to link the profile to
The benefits of Optimisation of Google Business Profile & Map Marketing include:
- More genuine (ready to buy) customers
- Higher placements in Maps & Search Engines (Google & Bing)
- Create Events & Offers to encourage customer interaction and conversions
- Posts for new products, and
- Prospects can message you directly from your profile
- Prospects can click-to-call directly from your profile
- Reviews appear in your profile for more prospects to see
- Link directly to the appointment booking page
How do we monitor, track & report?
- Monthly statistics reports (Google supplied, so no fudged figures) include:
- Number of Search Views
- Number of Map Views
- Number of website clicks
- Number of phone calls
- Number of requests for directions
- Number of Local Post views
What do you get in a monthly Google Business Profile Campaign?
- Initial setup (or optimisation) of your profile including 5 x Q & As
- 4 Posts per month
- Branded graphic creation
- SEO researched mini-article to accompany the post
- Provided to you as a PNG + text to use on your socials like Facebook etc.
- Replies to customer reviews
- Monthly insights report and recommendations
- Bonus inclusion:
- Heat map of where your keywords are ranking this month
But wait, there’s more
Following optimisation of Google Business Profiles, if you are really serious about dominating local searches, consider the Presence Package. With 200+ citation listings to choose from including Yelp, True Local, WOM. There are just too many to mention.
- Conduct an audit of your presence across the net
- Provide you with a report like this one
- Build a list of profiles – correct, incorrect & just plain missing
- Gather the credentials for the profiles you have
- Update & optimise each profile
- Report monthly on your presence
- Create new presences as required
Get in touch for a quick chat and receive your free GMB & Presence Audit + Website Audit. With your newfound knowledge, you will have a clearer idea of what the possibilities are for increasing your brand awareness and the opportunities taken up to drive more traffic to your Google Business Profile AND your website.
Looking to learn SEO? Check out LaunchSEO.io for free SEO training and a free website audit. LaunchSEO is a unique Artificial Intelligence Guided SEO platform with the bonus of support on hand when you get stuck. This will literally save you thousands of dollars every month and/or year. Isn’t that worth considering?