Functional website, Ads, SEO & Google Marketing.
Haynes Polished Concrete was looking for a new website in addition to the management of their Google Ads & SEO to generate leads and increase their brand awareness.
Haynes Polished Concrete has been in the business for over 20 years and is based in Melbourne & Ballarat. They service metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Google Business Profile
Haynes had a Google Business Profile which wasn’t optimised. The Haynes Facebook page had moderate success but not high engagement. Haynes has some listings on citation sites, however they were incomplete and not consistent across platforms.
The Haynes Ads campaigns were not optimised and following recommendations from Google only resulted in spending more money and getting irrelevant leads.
The website was a few years old and hadn’t been designed with lead generation and conversions in mind. It was an electronic brochure.
Google Business Profile
We took charge of the profile and conducted a complete and thorough optimisation.
- Top search terms used (Google verified data)
- Keyword analysis – what does the data tells us?
- Competitor analysis – ranking on maps & keywords
- Define the business area – suburbs serviced
- Added services provided & description of each
- Added images to enhance the profile
- Added up to date business information
- The all-important NAPW – Name/address/ phone/website
- A weekly post including creation of graphics, taglines, mini article to match.
- Track the ranking of keywords each month
- A keyword analysis
- A Competitor analysis
- Optimise the ad account
- Define reach of ads
- Add negative keywords
- Analyse ad spend & optimise bids
- Determine budget based on ROI goals
- Rewrite the ad content based on keywords
- Strategy session to learn about Haynes goals
- Develop a site layout & design the look of the site
- UX design
- Write the page content (SEO optimised)
- Additional individual service pages
- Additional location pages
A consistent brand and image across the website and Google Business Profile was the major goal. We achieved that.
We reduced the CPC (cost-per-click) and overall ad spend in the first month. Reduced the low quality clicks due to negative keywords.
The GBP optimisation & management ensures that Haynes ranks in the top of the search & map results for their keywords. They established a new location in Ballarat, so we created its own GBP and linked it to the Ballarat location page on the website to provide the credibility Google searches for.